Live Webcast From The Verizon Developer Community Conference On Tuesday
Register at www.vdc2009.com to Watch the Live Webcast from San Jose, Calif.
Verizon Wireless, the nation’s leading wireless provider
The morning general sessions of tomorrow’s Verizon Developer Community (VDC) Conference will be webcast live at www.vdc2009.com and will provide mobile applications developers with an overview of the VDC, including technical, marketing and network information from Verizon Wireless and other industry leaders.
Speakers for the morning sessions include:
* Lowell McAdam, chief executive officer, Verizon Wireless
* John Stratton, chief marketing officer, Verizon
* Roger Gurnani, senior vice president, product development, Verizon Wireless
* Jim Balsillie, co-chief executive officer, Research In Motion
* Masayoshi Son, chairman and chief executive officer, Softbank Mobile (via video)
* Executives with developer partners discussing their experiences launching applications with Verizon
The afternoon deep-dive sessions will be available for viewing on the Web shortly after the conference concludes.
To register for the webcast, visit www.vdc2009.com. Information on the agenda and speakers is also available on the Web site. Developers can also follow the conference on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VDCConference.
The VDC Conference webcast will begin at 9:30 a.m. PT / 12:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, July 28, 2009, live from The Fairmont San Jose.
The VDC Conference will provide mobile applications developers with an overview of the company’s overall strategy around applications; information on a new developer portal; and the process of submitting, launching and revenue sharing for applications on Verizon Wireless devices as well as the upcoming launch of an applications store. Technical, marketing and network information will be addressed by Verizon Wireless leaders and other partners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.